Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to Tenji


I did well in my SPM so my parents decided to treat me. I returned to a familiar place. The place was Tenji. Located at the swanky dining destination at SohoKL in Solaris Mont Kiara, Tenji Japanese Buffet Restaurant replicates a traditional Japanese home with clean, sleek and uncluttered interior. The atmosphere hasn't changed a bit, it was the same old place, with the same old food. This time, I came with a different mindset. I came to dominate the food arena. No veggie was gonna stop me, I became a carnivore for a night. First, I had some Sashimi-raw fish because it's really been a long time since I've last had that sort of dish. I also tried some grilled seafood, octopus, lobster and so on. In Tenji, they serve a wide variety of meats. I had roasted lamb, beef and chicken. Too bad no Char Siew...but it was okayla. For dessert, I choose Baskin Robins instead of Haagen Dazs simply because it tasted better. After dessert, I went for another round of main course and then retired for the night.



No comments: