Tuesday, November 30, 2010

18 Years and Still Going Strong


Yup you guessed it right, today is my birthday. Had a super awesome lunch treat by my college mates in Italiannies and also dinner at Tasty Pot BBQ Steamboat in Mentari-Sunway area.

Prior to this, I have not been to Italiannies or any other classy Italian restaurant. Coming here is considered a rare privilege as a town boy like me would just end up in Pizza Hut when I think of Italian food. We took the newly opened Canopy Walk from our college to Pyramid right after class. Once there, I took a look at the menu, gulped down some saliva and took a deep breath.


KIN MUN: "PEOPLE, YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EAT HERE, THERE ARE ALWAYS OTHER PLACES..."

Every item on the menu was priced above RM20.00, even a simple chicken salad...WALAO-EH!
Well, they planned it all I had no choice...thank you all for treating me, I know it's really expensive.
We each ordered our own sets, not wanting to share and all. below are some of the items my classmates ordered (taken using phone camera),

Classic Carbonara

Chicken Parmagiana - Spagetti with some kinda fried chicken fillet

 
 My choice...Spicy roast chicken, which in a sense wasn't spicy at all!

Stuffed chicken breast with potatoes

 Fish and salad...forgot the actual name of the dish

Spinach & Artichoke Formaggio





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, thank you to all of my friends who so willingly burst their wallets for me, appreciate it so much!

No comments: