Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to Sunway

Arrived back in Sunway today thanks to a friend who offered me a lift. It's the new year and I've got a pretty good feeling about it. Somehow or rather the year 2011 sounds better than 2010. 
After a long holiday break, I knew I had some cleaning up to do for my room. That was the first thing I did when I got back. I took dinner shortly after the clean up job at poolside cafe and settled for a quick half-hour swim in the evening. I did some revision at night just to kick start that rusty brain of mine. Classes start tomorrow and I know I've got some serious catching up to do, A2 exams are just four months from now. Gonna have to cut down on outdoor activities from now on and start boosting my studies.

Below are some shots of my condo unit, really fortunate to be able to savour such a luxury as a student.
 Study desk, facing the campus to provide stimulant to study!

 Sunset with Monash University as the backdrop.

Lagoonview condo. Where rich students live. Not me though.

No comments: