Friday, February 25, 2011

 
I'm now in my third semester of A-levels. Will find it harder to update this blog. My maths teacher just reminded me the other day not to take things for granted. Just because I got an A in my AS doesn't mean I'll do equally as well in A2. As for now, I'll be busy preparing for my mock. With the new semester, I see many new A level students coming in. It doesn't seem too long ago that I stepped foot in Sunway College, but time really flies. Already a year! In another three months, and I'll finish my A2...Won't have time to blog anymore from now on. There no such thing as a free lunch, I will thus have to sweat it out on my study table. To all January or March 2010 A-level students out there, this will be our final push, the finishing line is near. Work hard, and who knows you'll earn yourself that lunch!

No comments: