Saturday, December 26, 2009

What I did this Christmas




As I do every year, I went to church in the morning. After church, my elder brother accompanied me to visit bother Michael. The Christmas open house was hosted by the SFI brothers namely bro. Ambrose Loke and bro. Michael Kum. The food there was kinda awesome considering it's just for guests that drop by without any prior invitation. Whats amazing is that there were also pork dishes! Authentic Chinese cuisine, simply delicious. At about 5pm I attended my primary school class reunion in the Harmoni condos. We did some barbecuing and played with some fire. It's really good to some of my ex-classmates, some of them I haven't seen for six years. There were lots of who's and arr's...The reunion proceeded on with the pool throwing ceremony. I got thrown in the pool three times at least. Then there was this fire playing ceremony...these people don't know the dangers of fire!!!


the "bak" I was talking about.

No comments: